For women, losing hair can be stressful especially if you think that you cannot end it. You should not fear because there are many ways to fight thinning hair. The first thing that you have to do is determine the cause of such event.
It could be in your genes, age or the hormones. Hair loss can be developed any time after your puberty and to some, hair loss is evident during their 40s to 50s. You are relieved knowing that hair loss can be lessened if not prevented. Experts will tell you to be patient because treatments will usually take about six months.
While managing your expectation, it is crucial that you know your treatment options for restoring your former glory. Here are famous treatments that you should know about:
- Rogaine: Rogaine is a topical treatment that you can immediately apply to your scalp at least twice a day.
- Lasers: You will be happy to know that lasers can now be purchased readily. With this, you have to consider at-home lasers. Lasers are hair loss treatment that can stimulate your hair follicles. There’s the laser comb or laser cap that can utilize the light waves and thereby boosting the hair.
- Medication: If all else fails, it is time that you consider the help of experts. If they prescribed medication, you have to comply especially if you are serious about restoring your mane.
- Hair transplants: The long term solution is hair transplants. The procedure is not that painful since it only involve minimal transplant.
- Vitamins: Hair loss is a sign of nutritional deficiencies. If you want to address the deficiency, you have to take vitamins like biotin.