If there’s one thing that most of us look for in a good lipstick, it would a long staying power – and one type of lipstick have just that, the liquid lipsticks. Despite looking like your favourite lip gloss, liquid lipsticks are actually loaded with colours that can stay on for hours. So make a switch from your good old lippie to this new lipstick trend now, and see what the following liquid lipsticks has to offer.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick. This liquid lippie is just like Oreos to most lipstick junkies – you simply can’t have just one. Its formula has moisturizing agents like sunflower seed oil and vitamin E that makes it quite comfortable to wear. Also, it has over two dozen of colours to choose from, so there’s no way that you can’t find the shade that perfectly fits your skin tone.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick. Anastasia Beverly Hills might be well-known for their eyebrow products, but it’s their liquid lipstick that will get you really excited. Not only are their formulas excellent at sticking around even after lunch, their colour selection is surprisingly bold for such an elegant brand too.
- NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick. This liquid lipsticks made its first appearance on the lips of Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen at this year’s MET Gala. It wasn’t available in the market then, but now we’re finally able to wear the same bold and matte formula that were on the Olsen sisters’ lips.
- TooFaced Melted Liquefied Long-Wear Lipstick. If there’s one unique and great thing about TooFaced’s Melted Lipstick, it would its applicator that allows you to easily control the amount of product that goes into your lips. All you’ve got to do is squeeze a tiny bit to achieve a stained look, or simply squeeze some more to get a super saturated pout. Either way you go, you’re rest assured that each look has a staying power that could last throughout the day.
- Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick. Obsessed with bright candy lip colours? Then Stila’s liquid lipstick is for you. With avocado oil and vitamin E in its formula, the lipstick feels buttery on application but dries matte without fading throughout the day. Truly a liquid lipstick that’s worth to try.
Lipsticks are great, but it’s time that you upgrade them to something that’s longer-lasting and easier to wear. With these liquid lipsticks, you’ll now be able to get the perfect pout that you’ve always wanted.